Thanks to Diablo Rose for my make-over!

You may have noticed I've had a make-over on the blog, all thanks to Diablo Rose, she's my Graphic Designer, Hair & Make-up Artist, Pin up Model and general creative genius behind all the aesthetics of my business. I'll be interviewing Diablo this week so will share her advice and tips on Graphic Design for businesses shortly.

In the meantime here's some of the work she's done for us previously...

Image touch-ups and backgrounds...
 



Logo design


 Event posters


Flyers

Following on from my blog post on Monday, Graphic Design is a key element of your branding, we tend to use florals mixed with diner/movie drive in signs and about 5 key fonts and pastel colours to link all the businesses we trade as together. When you start putting your graphics together think about what aesthetics will appeal to your customer base, for example pastels may put men off, but identify you in a split second as a female orientated business. More to come on this later this week!

Ms Le Keux x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...