My top 10 dresses for 2016

Diablo and I are OBSESSED with dresses, so we're always online scouring the pages of vintage repro sites for something new and unique. My personal style is retro boss lady with a rockabilly twist, I have to have sleeves (preferably three quarter length) and I love a flattering pin up silhouette...so I thought I'd share my favourite dresses currently out there, from my favourite online shops from around the world, for those of you who share my style loves. I think these are perfect for adding variety to your work wardrobe too!

1. Missy Candyfloss Jeanette Dress - Exclusive to Top Vintage (based in the Netherlands, they ship worldwide) - £74.97.

  

2. Bubble Skirt and Top from Unique Vintage, based in California they ship worldwide. I'm partial to a skater dress and this skirt is too adorable for a '60s look. Skirt - $62


Black & Cream Color Block Stripe High Waist Bubble Skirt 

3. Diva Skirt and Top from Pin Up Girl Clothing. This is a power suit if I ever I saw one! Skirt $51.20 / Jacket £54.40 (both on sale, but unfortunately limited sizes)

 
4. Catarina Sherwood Check Pencil Dress from Collectif.
I love tarten and plaid, and this dress is very comfortable for dressing up and down.



 4. Joan Black Mad Men Dress by Glamour Bunny. My favourite LBD (Little Black Dress) - £80
Joan - Black Mad Men Dress 

5. Vickie Black by Tatyana (previously Bettie Page Clothing). Ok, so I like black dresses - but with the high neck line and thicker fabric this one is so professional and warm in winter. $126.

http://www.tatyana.com/image/cache/data/Dresses/vickie-black-84-480x720.jpg 

6. Doreen Dress by Heartbreaker at Atom Retro. I'd wear this with a cute cardi! £64.99.

 

7. Dolly Dagger Jackie Chevron Dress in Navy - on sale at £49! This is more of a statement dress, but I love the pattern and collar.

 

8. Laura Mocha Fleck Dress from Vivien of Holloway - £85. I'm in love with this dress, can't wait to wear it with a pussy bow blouse underneath!

 

9. Maybelle Twin Set from Lindy Bop - just £55 for the dress and jacket. This is so Jackie Onassis, I love it!

 

10. And finally, for spring I'm in love with the Veronique dress from Bernie Dexter. It looks like a painting! $156.

Veronique in Serenity Bridge print 

And I have to end with all the accessories I've had the MOST fun sourcing for my new retail website Le Keux Girl...


Dita Glasses                                         Unicorn Tee                    Pink Telephone Clutch Bag


Happy shopping dolls!

Lynsey x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...